Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Welcome!

Hey! Glad you're here. Take a look around and tell me what you like and don't like (For example, colors, font, heck, even an idea for an article if you want). Be polite. No haters, please. Then, when you're done, tell your friends about this!
If you want to talk to me without the whole world knowing, contact me. You can find my email at the "About Me" page. If it's something really, really heavy, remember, I'm 15. My dad's a priest, so I may talk to him about it, 'k?
Hope to hear from you.
If you want to get involved (i.e., writing posts, etc.), again, contact me.
Can't wait to hear from you!

In Christ,

Em xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily
    This Karen from Alaska--we met at the conference. Just checking out your blogspot. I see you are working hard at it. Good luck with the youth committee. It is probably the most important outreach needed for the growth of Christ's church.
    God bless.....

    ReplyDelete