Sunday, November 27, 2011

Catching Up

   Things have actually slowed down here, but only by a tiny bit. I strained something in my shoulder really bad so I couldn't work for a couple of weeks (I go back Tuesday). I've been cleaning up (nothing too strenuous) and it looks like I've done nothing, but, I suppose that's why we have to keep cleaning things. the other day my sister said, "I write all my numbers backwards except 1's and 8's." That cracked me up. I thought about laughing the other day. It really makes you feel better. Especially all-out holding-your-sides laughing. That makes you feel tons better.
   I'd like to ask you to pray for my friend Anady. She needs lots of sincere prayers.
   I'm kind of rambling and not making much sense, and I apologize. Just wanted to catch you up. Hope you have a great night! And I'll do my best to put and Advent post or two on in the next month.

   In Christ,

   Em xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment