Saturday, June 25, 2011

Welcome!

Hey! Glad you're here. Take a look around and tell me what you like and don't like (For example, colors, font, heck, even an idea for an article if you want). Be polite. No haters, please. Then, when you're done, tell your friends about this!
If you want to talk to me without the whole world knowing, contact me. You can find my email at the "About Me" page. If it's something really, heavy, remember, I'm 15. My dad's a priest, so I may talk to him about it, 'k?
Hope to hear from you.
If you want to get involved (i.e., writing posts, etc.), again, contact me.
Can't wait to hear from you!

In Christ,

Em xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,

    I am so glad you got this conversation started. Thanks.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the help. I couldn't have done it without you.

    emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily:

    This is a great start!! Congratulations. The Though of the Day provides wonderful reminders of the importance of living a Christ-centric life. I love the Robert Frost poem that you cite. We are constantly making choices about what road to take and what doors to open in our lives. We need to listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in making those choices.

    Keep up the good work.

    In Chirst's Love,

    Dcn. David

    ReplyDelete