Monday, October 3, 2011

Arghhh!

Eeep! It's been forever! I feel like a jerk. I'm so sorry I never seem to get the time to write anything anymore. Believe it or not, I've sort of fallen away from walking close to God...it's kind of hard to stay close and firm in your faith when the people around you don't have that as a high priority on their to-do list. There's so much pent-up emotion in me right now--I think I just need to sit down and have a good cry. Or at least write in my journal. Or tell someone. I don't know. I would like to point out a post on Hannah Farver's blog (you can get there by going to the related links page). It has no title; it starts out "Matt Chandler said in church a couple of weeks ago,". It's a good read.
    And here's something else I'm going to add:

10 Things I'm Thankful For (I know, everybody does this on every Christian blog you go to, but I really need to do it for myself)

1. My family. No matter what I say, I really do love them. They make me laugh (and some of them are the reason I want to cry).
2. My job. Yeah, so maybe some of the people are annoying and not so nice all the time, but I really do like what I do.
3. My cat. The cutest, funniest feline ever (also the only cat I've ever known to be able to fill a litterbox in one day).
4. My friends. They make me laugh, and listen when I need to talk.
5. This summer. I actually got to do 80% of the things I wanted to do this summer, and I loved it.
6. God. The fact that he still loves me even though I'm really bad and don't even care sometimes blows my mind.
7. The people I work for. They don't get mad at me when I do something wrong; they explain to me what to do next time. They want to help me learn.
8. Music. The remedy for (almost) all of my emotional problems. Just turn it up!
9. Books. There's nothing better than not being able to put a book down.
10. The seasons. Fall right now. And thinking about it, I really can't complain about any of the seasons. I like them all.

Yeah, pretty lame. Oh, well. Pray for me and my family.

Thanks, guys.

In Christ,

Em xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment